Electrical controls PLC programmer responsible for developing, creating, testing, and implementing PLC program and HMI builds required to control conveyor systems and/or related equipment used in the Material Handling Industry.
This includes complying with customer specifications on each project conforming to established in-house programming standards, development of HMI programs for system control and monitoring, testing, completing field testing documentation, initial code development and field commissioning and start-up activities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience as PLC Programmer for conveyor applications
- 2+ years of experience developing code and writing code for tracking
- Experience with Rockwell RSLogix, ControlLogix
- Experience Ethernet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet
- On-site commissioning of systems experience
- Good communication and strong collaboration skills
- Travel 30-40%
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience with high speed sortation conveyor systems
- Experience with UPS or FedEx
- Experience with HMI builds
- Experience Proface or Panelview software for HMI Development
- Experience with Bar codes
- L8 PLCs
- Indusoft, Wonderware, RSView
- Experience with Sortation Graphics Systems (SGS) screens
- Tracking algorithms
- Sorted Code
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Justin Hawk- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Job ID: #1584