The Electrical Engineer will lead the design, development, and testing of electrical control systems for industrial OEM equipment and machinery. This person will be responsible for interacting with PLC/HMI, vision systems, robots, servos, and control devices. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Siemens and/or Schneider PLC’s, Servos, Robotics, and custom automated controls.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 3+ years of experience with hands on electrical programming
- Experience programming PLCs from scratch (Siemens and/or Schneider preferred)
- Experience programming servos
- Experience programming robotics
- Experience programming automation equipment
- Experience programming motion controls
- Okay with up to 10% travel
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience with programming sewing and packaging equipment and machinery
- BS in Electrical Engineering
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Relocation assistance available.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Justin Hawk- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Job ID: #1223