The Electrical Engineer will be designing building electrical power distribution and PLC control systems for the plants that house packaging products and equipment for consumer and industrial products/applications. This person will be designing and supporting electrical engineering that supports power distribution, process lighting, installation engineering, communication network design, and PLC programming.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience designing control systems for capital manufacturing projects
- 3+ years of experience designing and programming line control systems using PLCs (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Experience with machine controls design and installation
- Experience with programming HMIs
- Experience with PLC and HMI design (PLC system hardware selection, I/O panels and subsystems layout and wiring)
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Okay with up to 15% travel
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience designing building/plant power distribution systems for packaging equipment
- BS in Electrical Engineering
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSTION**
Worth Busbee- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Job ID: #1401