Maintenance and repair of building and plant equipment in order to maximize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for uninterrupted operations. Capital project planning and execution, budget control, coordination and management of third party services. Outstanding communication skills, able to effectively convey messages across multiple departments. Coaching and development of Facilities team members.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 10+ years of experience as a Facilities or Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of experience in a Lean Six Sigma facility
- 5+ years of managing multiple direct reports and excellent people skills
- Experience with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Experience with contractors and building renovation project
- BS in Engineering
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Lean Certification
- Experience with chemical batch manufacturing
- Experience with HVAC, Electrical, Piping
- Project management skills
Competitive compensation and is available for this position.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSTION**
Chris Juliano – Senior Technical Recruiter
Job ID: #1733