The Maintenance Manager will be ensuring safe, efficient, reliable, and cost-effective operation through proper safeguards, operations, and maintenance of plant equipment and facilities. The ideal candidate will have a mechanical aptitude with maintenance in industrial, or heavy manufacturing lines/plants. This position will report to the Plant Manager.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Manager for plant equipment in a heavy industrial environment
- Experience managing maintenance technicians (millwrights, mechanics, and electricians)
- Experience developing, managing, and completing capital maintenance projects
- Experience planning shutdowns
- Experience effectively managing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Experience controlling/maintaining plant repair budgets (looking for optimization of cash flow, insurance of repair parts availability, minimizing maintenance costs, etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience as a Maintenance Manager for plants that produce construction or building materials/products
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Relocation assistance available.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Justin Hawk- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Job ID: #1709