The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a team on mechanics and electricians. The purpose of this position is to ensure proper safeguards, operation and maintenance of plant equipment and facilities to provide a safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective operation.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Manager for plant equipment in a heavy industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience managing maintenance technicians
- Experience developing, managing, and completing capital maintenance projects
- Experience creating and maintaining plant repair budgets
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Good background in PLC’s, hydraulics and knowledge of steam boilers
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Relocation assistance available.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Justin Hawk- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Job ID: #1349