The Plant Engineer will act as both a Project & Process Engineer while also supporting the maintenance manager. Project Engineer duties include SOPs, BOMs, installation of equipment, capital budgets, scheduling, and annual audits. Process Engineer responsibilities include programming, troubleshooting, controls, upgrades, process upgrades, break/fix, new equipment design and modifications.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience as a Plant/Process/Project Engineer in a heavy manufacturing or industrial environment
- 2+ years of experience programming and troubleshooting PLCs and HMIs
- 2+ years of experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with industrial electricity (power distribution, motor controls, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience with Yaskawa controllers
- Previous management experience with direct and non-direct reports (5-15)
- BS in Engineering – preferably Electrical
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Relocation assistance available.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Justin Hawk- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Job ID: #1704