The Project Engineer will split their time between working at their home base plant and traveling domestically to other plants for various company projects. Duties include: project collaboration (design input, estimation, RFQ, install, and commissioning), maintenance and troubleshooting of plant equipment and manufacturing process (including PLC troubleshooting), supervising capital projects and training operations on new equipment/process, and continuous improvement initiatives. Other duties to include managing outside contractors and in-house maintenance teams when necessary.
***MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AVAILABLE***THIS PERSON CAN LIVE NEAR (OR RELOCATE TO) THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of recent experience as Project Engineer (or related) working in manufacturing industries
- 5+ years with maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving plant equipment and processes
- 5+ years with programming and troubleshooting PLC/HMI (Allen-Bradley preferred)
- Experience with industrial electricity (power distribution, motor controls, etc.)
- Experience with capital projects including project management (budgeting, scheduling, etc)
- Willing to travel up to 50% domestically
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Industrial Electrician Certification
- Experience with robotics
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Relocation assistance available.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Chris Juliano- Senior Technical Recruiter
Calendly: Schedule an appointment with Chris anytime- Click here!
Job ID: #1720