Technical Service Manager

Engineering Recruiting Experts

Technical Service Manager

Other
  • Location: Ontario, California
  • Remote: Remote
  • Type: Direct
  • Job #1692

***This position is remote 40% of the time and the other 60% is traveling***

The Technical Service Manager will be managing a client base located on the west coast (CA, WA, OR, NV, AZ).  Specifically they will be traveling 60% of the time to customer locations to evaluate product failures for their flooring applications.  They will be troubleshooting why the product failed, whether it was an installation issue, product failure issue, or something else.  The TSM will also be responsible for training their customer base on their products for installation and anything else related to those flooring applications. 

The other 40% of their time will be spent working remotely from home handling technical customer service issues to determine if the client's issue can be resolved over the phone or if TSM needs to travel to their location.  Ideally, they want someone that lives in Los Angeles as that is where the majority of their clients are, however if they don't live near LA then they need to live very close to an airport that has a direct flight to LA.  Candidate can live anywhere on the west coast.  There are no direct reports so don't get too focused on the manager title. 

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
5+ years of experience technical support for concrete coating applications
2+ years of experience with resinous flooring product application
Experience troubleshooting & diagnosing flooring application failures 
Experience training customers on flooring application products
Strong customer facing experience 
Ok with 60% travel
AS degree (preferably technical)

DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Experience with Dur-A-Flex flooring applications
Project management experience
BS in Engineering, Chemical, technical, or any BA/BS (technical preferred)

Competitive compensation is available for this position.
No relocation assistance is available for this position.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.

**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**

Kui Melendez- Senior Technical Recruiter
Chat Now: Click Here
Email: kuim@erestaffing.com
Direct: 1-904-239-4290
Text: 1-904-621-1556
Job ID: #1692

error: Alert: Content is protected !!