The Industrial IT Network Engineer is responsible for the management, daily troubleshooting support, design and solution implementation of all industrial networks on the manufacturing plant floor, including servers, switches, HMI industrial PC’s and numerous PLC’s.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Manage, maintain, and support all industrial network server hardware, virtual machines and installed software.
- Analyze existing network infrastructure, identify weaknesses, vulnerabilities and IT policy compliance issues. Suggest, develop, design and implement solutions with a focus on automation reliability.
- Develop and maintain documentation of network architecture
- Manage and support all industrial network PC’s running Wonderware HMI software, as well as PC’s used for industrial programming and development.
- Develop and provide written training of network and server troubleshooting for existing plant technical resources including engineers and maintenance technicians.
- Support and troubleshoot PLC’s and associated field IO devices.
- Manage and support extensive security and production camera network and servers.
- Aptitude or interest in learning more about industrial HMI and PLC Programming / Troubleshooting.
- No previous experience in this area is absolutely required.
Competitive compensation and relocation is available for this position.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSTION**