***This position is 40% remote and the other 60% is traveling to customer sites***
The Technical Service Manager will be managing a client base located in the Chicago area. Specifically they will be traveling 60% of the time to customer locations to evaluate product failures for their flooring applications. They will be troubleshooting why the product failed, whether it was an installation issue, product failure issue, or something else. The TSM will also be responsible for training their customer base on their products for installation and anything else related to those flooring applications.
The other 40% of their time will be spent working remotely from home or in the office handling technical customer service issues to determine if the client's issue can be resolved over the phone or if TSM needs to travel to their location. Candidate can live anywhere in the Chicago metro area. There are no direct reports so don't get too focused on the manager title.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
5+ years of experience technical support for construction applications/products
Experience troubleshooting & diagnosing customer issues
Experience training customers
Strong customer facing experience
Ok with 60% travel
AS degree (preferably technical)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Experience with concrete coating
experience with resinous flooring product application
Dur-A-Flex flooring applications
Project management experience
BS in Engineering, Chemical, technical, or any BA/BS (technical preferred)
Competitive compensation is available for this position.
No relocation assistance is available for this position.
Please contact us for additional details and to discuss position.
**NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION**
Chris Juliano- Senior Technical Recruiter
Calendly: Schedule an appointment with Chris anytime- Click here!
Job ID: #1693